As you've heard from Elder Bitter by now, he is now serving in Boquete! I had no idea when I emailed you that he would be getting transferred. Luckily, I made the peanut butter bars ahead and froze them. So, these photos are from the Wednesday night before his birthday. We cannot tell you how much we appreciate all of his hard work as an assistant. He did a fabulous job. I know he will enjoy his short respite in Boquete before he comes home.
Take care,
Hna. Carmack
Sister Carmack,
Thank you so much for being so kind and making Elder Bitter that special treat of peanut butter bars! Thank you also for sending those pictures of him enjoying them!
I know you are right; that he will enjoy his final transfer in Boquete. He mentioned in his last email that he would love to stay there longer than when he is scheduled to come home on October 1st. How wonderful that missionaries love what they do, and don't want their service to end!
What a wonderful experience serving in the office Bruce has had! He stated in an email several months ago that President Carmack is one of the most intelligent men he has ever known. He is also very aware of how inspired President is. Bruce wrote on two separate occasions about receiving very powerful priesthood blessings from President, and they were both very inspiring, very personal, and gave him much needed comfort, guidance, and direction. I'm not sure we can be grateful enough for all he has been able to learn and become as he has served as a missionary in Panama and as an assistant to President. We thank the Lord daily for His matchless blessings in behalf of Bruce and our family.
May you and President continue to feel of our love and prayers, and be sustained and richly blessed as you continue to sacrifice and serve the Lord in your sacred capacities. We love you immensely and hope you know of our eternal gratitude.
Much love,
Sister Bitter



No comments:
Post a Comment