Monday, May 26, 2014

Pictures in Loma Coba 2 in Arraijan

                                       The children of a house of a couple of members.  I like to play with them and have fun.
                                    They really like it.  They get my white shirts way dirty but they clean out anyway :)






  Service we were doing for an hermana in the area of other sisters in our zone


 My companion, Elder De Paz in the red shirt doing service 


                                                                        Here is another picture with the children



     These are our 2 recent converts, Daritzel and Enilda :)


This is the first picture with Elder De Paz :)

                                           These are pictures of the kind of bikes they have here. They rig them up a ton with  
                                           lights and boom boxes and blast their music. They are pretty cool I would say :)


Also a big spider above my bed that I killed. It kinda scared me a little haha.

                                                 This is how Panamanions make their food.  It was actually quite delicious.
                                                       It looks like soup but they actually made rice with some seasoning.


                                          This is a family's house that we go to on Sunday nights to eat. They are really nice :)

No comments: