My Family! :)
How is everybody doing?! :) I am super happy. Wow, what great news Charise and Kyle! :) I am so happy for you guys!!!!! The funny thing is, when I get back, he will be a year old! :) Crazy stuff. I love you guys, thank you for letting me know :)
Okay, so about Skype... this Sunday after church I will be able to talk to you guys. Church here starts at 9. So we will eat and after we can get on Skype. I believe that I will be on at about 2 or 3 pm, so your time would be at 1 or 2 pm. Does that work well? :) If not, I will check my emails before we start and if you say a little later that is alright. But that seems good. I cannot wait to see all of you. I love you so much :) I can't even describe my love for you all.
Okay, so there are a lot of things going on in Loma Coba. I have started to teach piano lessons every Thursday at 6 pm. It's great :) I have also started to help with the choir - to play the piano for them and to help organize the sopranos, altos, tenors, and bases. So far, we only have 3 people, and they are all girls and altos. So things will look up, but man do I love piano and music :) I regret not practicing more like Mom told me to. That is a lot of what happens when you leave home. Why didn't I do what my parents wanted me to do? If only... :) Take heed all of you young 'uns. Listen to your parents :) They know. But there are piano lessons, choir things, and we also wake up at 4 o'clock every morning, or mostly every morning, to bring some young youth to early morning Seminary. We also are having a mini MTC class every Sunday to prepare the youth for missions and also to help members with missionary work and inviting friends and neighbors and such. Many great things right? It's good :)
So, I also have some news... it's kind of embarrassing... but I got hit in the face and got 5 stitches, right below my left eye... I hope it doesn't leave a way bad scar... but it's sad.... You guys will be able to see it when we Skype. I am sad and kinda embarrassed about it but I thought I should at least tell you. Let me tell you, Elder Bitter has learned lessons from this incident that he wouldn't trade :) They will be great lessons to teach youth and others in the future. But ya, I am okay. I am using OnGuard and Lavender to try and help it to not scar too bad. But ya, I will describe it more when we talk on Skype...
I have also developed this infection on my feet. It's some kind of white dots, with red around the little dots. The little dots are like small blisters, and it itches and kinda burns. I have been trying to help it with a lot of stuff but nothing is really working... We will see what will happen I guess. ha So with the headaches, they have been getting a lot better. Don't worry, I have seen that I get more headaches when I eat sugar like Mom and Alisha said. I still get them when I don't eat sugar, but not as bad. I don't think there is anything else about my health. Mom, I am running out of all of the vitamins except for the energy mito max things. But don't stress out and send me a year supply. Send only a little portion that will hold me for a few months, maybe 3 or 4. But I will let you know if I am running low on oils when we Skype.
I have also developed this infection on my feet. It's some kind of white dots, with red around the little dots. The little dots are like small blisters, and it itches and kinda burns. I have been trying to help it with a lot of stuff but nothing is really working... We will see what will happen I guess. ha So with the headaches, they have been getting a lot better. Don't worry, I have seen that I get more headaches when I eat sugar like Mom and Alisha said. I still get them when I don't eat sugar, but not as bad. I don't think there is anything else about my health. Mom, I am running out of all of the vitamins except for the energy mito max things. But don't stress out and send me a year supply. Send only a little portion that will hold me for a few months, maybe 3 or 4. But I will let you know if I am running low on oils when we Skype.
Thank you so much for sending me the scripture case and the book 'A Marvelous Work and a Wonder'. I am already to chapter 8 and I got it Thursday. I use the scripture case everywhere I go now. It's so nice. Thank you so much. I am so grateful for it :)
I have learned many lessons here in Loma Coba with my three weeks that I have here; many struggles and many lessons that have helped me and have changed me into a better person. I am... really struggling with my companion. I feel like I never have time to just forget all and go to work because I don't have someone with the same desires, or they don't want to do it the right way. It is so hard. Truly you need unity. If we don't have unity in the Lord's work, we are not of Him. It is so important. But you also cannot help somebody who doesn't want to change. It is so hard. I can't wait for the time to come when I get a companion who will work with me. Don't worry, I am learning a lot :) Just have to keep going forward.
I have been studying a lot in the Book of Mormon, a Marvelous Work and a Wonder, and Jesus the Christ, and all have strengthened my testimony so much. Truly we have to hold fast to the iron rod. We truly need the spiritual protection that comes from reading from the Book of Mormon each day - every single day. I feel like I can't leave the house without reading from those pages. I need it. I need the spiritual protection each day. What a gift we have from God to study and learn and receive the Spirit and protection as we pray and read in faith. This is very hard. It is not easy to serve a mission. Before, I had pictured that on your mission you would be working in harmony and helping others to come unto Christ, only to see much disobedience and have to stand up for my beliefs, even in front of other missionaries. We truly always have to stand up for what we believe in, as well as try to teach by example. Sometimes, it is all we can do.
I love you all and can't wait to speak with you. Thank you for your prayers for me. I truly feel them. I feel like every time I have a very hard time like this week, I always have strength to push through - and I remember you at home, and our Savior, then I have enough courage to go forward. Thank you for your love. Until next week...
I love you all and can't wait to speak with you. Thank you for your prayers for me. I truly feel them. I feel like every time I have a very hard time like this week, I always have strength to push through - and I remember you at home, and our Savior, then I have enough courage to go forward. Thank you for your love. Until next week...
Love, Elder Bitter
No comments:
Post a Comment