Monday, May 19, 2014

Bruce's email May 19, 2014

Hello people that make me happy :)

How's everybody doing? I am doing so fine :) This week has been a pretty good week. As you can imagine, I took all of your advice and wrote in my journal more.  In fact, every day.  And according to Lynnae's advice, I wrote things about my future wife ;) haha.  I am glad for the advice, thank you all :)

So... you know my stitches? Another 2 fell out hahahaha:) It's so hillarious how they just fall out. It's really weird.  But I am a testament of the oils, Mom.  I have used Lavender so much and Melaleuca, and I looked and it appears that nothing is even there.  If I look really close and study it, I can see a small line, but there isn't any really bad scar.  What an answer to prayer right? :) How amazing our bodies are.

I was wondering if the Mendez Family ever got that letter translated and to you Mom? Just a thought that came to my mind.

The area is really good.  I love the area.  My companion is starting to like me a little bit more now I think.  He is nice to me now, and talks to me and tells me some things we are going to do.  I have been praying a lot for that.   This has been a time of great learing and humbling for me; such a growing, humbling experience.  Because I have been able to respond without getting mad, and have been submissive to his leadership, I've had an amazing experience that shows me how the Atonement and love of Christ can change you; can help you to have self control and not have contention.  I love it:)  The work is coming along.  

I love you all so much.  I will keep striving to work as hard as I can.  Everything is going well.  Thank you for your prayers for me.  I truly have felt help out here in this difficult, growing, and learning time :)

I look forward to reading all of your emails. I love you all so much. Take care this week and remember to pray and read the scriptures, and pray in your families, and love each other as the Savior would and does :)

Love, Elder Bitter

No comments: