Thank you for the email Sister Williams. I will share what has helped me and led me to learn a very important lesson. It may not be what you are looking for, but I will try.
I have truly learned that we cannot do anything without the help of our almighty God; all powerful, all knowing. He is who is directing this work. Nobody can do anyting contrary to His will. If it is what he wants, it will be done. I have seen impossible things be accomplished. I have seen things that just haven't worked out, for no reason at all. But I know that it is by small things, that great things are brought to pass. For instance, ourselves. We are the smallest things. Yet by us, people who are lower than the dust, He brings about His almighty work. By us He can bring the Spirit and someone can receive a witness. All we have to do is use our agency and obey, and we are granted such power by His Spirit and greatness. I truly have learned that we can do nothing, save it be by His hand. I could not have leanred this language, if it weren't by His hand. Sometimes you will have the smallest impression or thought, and it will appear as just a thought of your own, yet you follow it and things happen that you couldn't have imagined. Sometimes, we need to open our mouth and then the Spirit will come to whisper into our minds and ears what we need to say. Speaking and opening our mouths is showing God that we have faith that He will help and support us in giving our effort. We can bring about this work simply by being obedient to the commandments and opening our mouths, living our religion, being kind and being disciples of Christ, or just simply obeying the commandment of the Word of Wisdom. God is always there helping us, we just have to be ready for His will and timing. Through us, though so small, God will bring about salvation and exaltation. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment