Tuesday, May 13, 2014






Bruce's apartment/house

Skyping with Bruce on Mother's Day


Dear Family,

It was so amazing to Skype all of you yesterday. I am so grateful for that opportunity that I had :) What a privilege.  I would like to wish Mom another Happy Mothers Day :) I am so grateful for a mother like you who has truly taught me so well. I feel like one of the strippling warriors, not because of myself, but because I was taught so well by my mother, and my mother knows and has a testimony of the gospel. Thank you Mom and Dad :)

Also, tell Katie Peterson how excited I am for her that she is going on a mission to the California, Redlands Mission. That is so cool and I am so happy for her :) Tell her thanks for ever going on a date with me too.

How was the Skype with Cambria? I bet it was great :)

Tell Ron thank you and tell him hi for me too.

The oils that I would think that I would need are Lavender and Melaleuca, and that I think would be it.  Thank you, Mom.  If you are going to send vitamins and oils, send some pictures of the nephews and nieces.  Also, if anybody has taken any new family pictures, send those as well :) For example, if Chris and Brooklyn and Landon and Aubrey have taken pictures with their babies, it would be nice to have their family picture and also a picture of Mia and Luke. It would be nice.  But don't trouble yourself too much okay? :)

Thank you all for all that you have done for me.  I love you guys so much. I know that I am so weak, but I know that with God, I am made strong and He helps my weakness. Thank you for your love and all :)

Love, Elder Bitter

No comments: