Wednesday, March 12, 2014

March 12, 2014 - Another update on his upcoming MRA

Hey, 

So I guess that the doctor didn't give me an MRA. He only gave me a physical checkup sort of deal. The nurse called me and told me that I needed to get the MRA and to tell that to the doctor. I didn't do that because I thought that he would just give it to me. She sent me the emails sent by the Guatemalan doctor that they talked to about my condition, and I am going to print it off and take it to the doctor's office when I go to get the actual MRA this Thursday at 5. The doctor thinks that I should definitely get the MRA. So I will be able to tell you guys what actually is going on once we get the results after the test this Thursday. 

My head still hurts. It's kind of a headache all the time now.  It's not horrible like a migraine, but I have a headache almost at all hours of the day. I don't know if it's just the stiffness of my neck or something internal. But I am alright:) Thank you, Dad for your email, and Mom. I love you guys:) I love your insight and how you can see the future outcome of things Dad. I have been improving and the work has too. We have tons of people to marry and teach now. We just committed two girls to be baptized on the 23rd. Paula is 11 and Ibana is 16. They are so honest in heart. We have so many people to marry and then start to baptize them. 

The work is definitely moving forward and God is truly helping me and taking me by the hand. I am learning a lot about His will, and being submissive to it. Thank you for your love that I feel every day. I love reading your emails. I will update you on the medical situation as soon as possible. 

And Dad, I don't know if you already read what I emailed about my financial situation, but there is only 50 dollars in the account because of some purchases and the appt. They gave me my money back but I bought a pillow, finally. It's memory foam. I think that helps with my head and neck to relax and have a good night sleep.  I bought a back pack too and a notebook, a really nice one, for conference notes and consejos and things like that.  I also went to something called Zona Libre on P-day with other missionaries and it's like an American outlet store that everything there is way cheap. I bought some clothes and stuff from the Nike store. I won't be spending more money for a long time. Sorry for spending a lot. I will be sure to pay you back when I get home from the small personal purchases that I made. 

I love you guys. Thank you for your love, support, and prayers. My health is good. God is sustaining me and helping me through the small pain that I feel:) I will be sure to update you as soon as I can. Have a good safe week and give all of my brothers and sisters and nieces and nephews and each other a gigantic hug for me okay?:) Love you!

Love, Elder Bitter

No comments: