Hey Parents:)
I love you guys. So I went to the doctors appointment and he did a whole physical checkup and he didn't find anything wrong. Ha, he told me that I was just getting headaches, but that I am way healthy. So they took my blood and a urine sample and said in 3 days to come and talk to him again. I don't think much is wrong I guess, but it is odd when I do those pushups how big of a migraine I get... But it's alright:) I'm okay!
I bought a pillow of memory foam. Dad, I dont think there is really any money left in the account except for about 50 dollars. I have been buying a couple things already that I am saving for home :) Really, my health is good other than the headaches. I will keep taking oils and vitamins and exercising. He prescribed Tylenol.
I am doing just great though. Last week was rough. This past week was amazing:) Thank you for all of your prayers. I love you both so much and all of the rest of our family:) I can't wait to see you again. All of this out here is worth it. I have a whole amazing family, the best family in the world praying for me and supporting me:) Don't worry about me. I was just having a bad day. But I am doing great now:) I will keep trying to make you proud and be the best missionary that I know how to be. Keep telling me cool spiritual experiences to help me keep my life out here in order and to see what's going on at home.
We gave service a while ago and I decided to do what Dad and I always did when we worked out in the yard. We likened a bunch of things to ourselves and our lives. I loved it. It took me back to Dad. I miss you both so much. Thank you for teaching me so well and showing me your love. I love you:)
Love, Elder Bitter
No comments:
Post a Comment