I am now in the same ward as the Filipinas that I was able to interview for their baptisms!
Our Zone celebrating Christmas (find Elder Bitter)
Christmas night in the city
We played soccer
We were able to participate in the setting apart of a sister missionary going to Guatemala
A really big building with a lot of stairs. It's a pretty trippy photo.
Feliz Navidad! y Feliz Año Nuevo!
It was such a privilege and a pleasure to talk with you all this past week. I really enjoyed it. It was really nice to see all of you beautiful people, talk with you, see your smiles, and to feel of your love toward me. Thank you for all that you do for me :) I really loved talking about all that I have learned and about spiritual experiences and things. I really miss doing that as a family every Sunday. I am really grateful for the traditions that we always had as a family. I will have them in my own family too. Man, our family is the best :)
This won't be that long because we skyped and I already talked a little bit. I will probably have my license when I arrive back from San Blas with Elder Teichert. We couldn't get the plane tickets to go out there, so we will have to go by canoe. Hope that's how you spell that. It will be a great and different experience. Capacitations and consejos are coming up and we have been planning them, and they will turn out fantastic :)
Today we played some soccer, I received a haircut, and now we are here writing. Sometimes we have really chill days and they are nice every once in awhile.
I was able to go to another zone to do some divisions. I went to Chorrera. It's the zone after Arraijan (where my second area was) and is the zone right before the interior of the country. It was so fantastic. I love that place! The people were so open and full of light. I went on divisions with 2 different companionships and it was a great experience. I was able to see miracles and it was fun. We contacted a whole bus and gave out 'He is the Gift' cards, but in Spanish (El es la Dadiva;)) and that was something I had never done before. We contacted families in their areas and now they have many new investigators that are going to go to church. It was amazing how humble and willing those people were. After 2 days out there I came back to the city.
Well, I love you guys a ton :) I miss you lots. I hope that everything is always going good. I love you Mom!
Love, Elder Bitter
No comments:
Post a Comment