Elder Astudillo who trained me, Elder Rodriguez who I trained, and Elder Ulloa, the missionary that Elder Rodrigues is training!
This is my desk with all of my study stuff and books
This was a great view this morning. We went to Cerro Ancon, an historical hill here, with President and other missionaries to talk and listen to President. It was great!
The other elders in our house
My belt that fell apart...
Dearest people I love,
How is everyone doing this fine happy time of year? I hope all is well. I have learned so much this week. I feel like in many ways I go forward and learn, but sometimes, I feel like in some aspects I go backwards. Yet I know that through Christ, little by little we can progress a little every day.
I received your package Mom. Thank you for the oils and the laundry bag. I love it! I love them! Thank you for loving me enough to always send me things I need! Thanksgiving was normal. It didn't feel different and I didn't feel homesick. It just felt weird that a year ago this was one of the hardest times of my life. It's amazing to look back and see how far you have come with the Lord's help, and even to think of how much more He can do with you if you will just let Him shape you and help you.
We now only have 4 in the house. The other two elders moved to another house, so there is a lot more room and it is nice. So... we found out about Cleotilde. She was supposed to get baptized on Saturday, but a couple of days before, she moved to the other side of the country. It was so heartbreaking. I hope she finds the gospel again someday and that the Lord can soften her heart once again like it was.
We had a capacitation with the President. Many came. I saw Elder Kinghorn. I miss that kid. It was really well. I love it when President speaks. I was pondering one day about how we sustain our Prophet. If we sustain our prophet, we sustain everyone that they call - Bishops, Stake Presidents, and so on. We also sustain what they do. Many will sustain the Prophet in a heart beat, yet complain about their bishop. Sustaining the Prophet is supporting all of your leaders that have been called by him, and really they have been called by God.
I feel this strong desire to develop charity - especially at this time of year, we are to remember our Savior, Jesus Christ. Unto us a Son is born, unto us a child is given. His name shall be called wonderful, counselor, almighty God, the Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace. Truly, at this time we should remember Him, and follow Him; do what He would do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH9nK_9OBDg There is a great video for you. Love you all so much! Love you, Mom. Have a great week!!! Sorry for the shortness, but I have to go. Happy Holidays! :)
%2B-%2BCopy.jpg)
%2B-%2BCopy.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment