Monday, January 19, 2015

email from Bruce to his dad - January 19, 2014

Dear Dad,

I would just like to thank you for your journal entry experiences.  They have helped me so much.  I am so grateful for a great example like you in my life.  I can honestly say that I want to be like my Dad.  Thank you for all that you do.  I see so many here in the mission and in the country without fathers, or with fathers that have set bad examples, or who just aren't very good.  I am grateful for all that you do for me.  Thank you for all that you have done in the past for me.  Thank you for your example of putting the Lord first and for showing me how I can have the Spirit with me always.  I miss you.  I can't wait to spend more time with you and Mom when I arrive home.  Thank you for all that you do and I love you and all at home :)

Love, Elder Bitter

No comments: