Dear Mom,
Mom! I miss you so much. I am so grateful for a mother like you. You and Dad have taught me so well. Even though I am so imperfect, all of my good things that I have in life came from you both. I would like to thank you with all of my heart for your letters, prayers, and love in my behalf. I am grateful for you :) I am sorry that I don't include more in my emails. I will try to improve. Thank you for all that you have taught me. I am just grateful for the spectacular parents that I have in showing me the way. I know that the blessings that will come from your hard and loving work will show in my children and grandchildren. All of our posterity will be ever grateful for you and Dad and all that you have done and continue to do :) I love you with all of my heart.
Love, Elder Bitter
No comments:
Post a Comment