The Marcusi Family
The Montezuma Family
This is the Branch President, Sanjur. He is the best :)
Dear family,
El fin se acerca y hay poco tiempo... Words to describe. There aren´t any to be found. As I ponder and try to find the words to express how this wonderful and difficult time has been, nothing leaves my mouth. There are so many hardships, yet there is so much joy and progression.
My favorite time of the day is personal study. I love to read from the Book of Mormon, the teachings of living prophets, of Jesus, and ponder my patriarchal blessing. I love those quite moments of thoughts and spiritual impressions.
I can't wait to go to the temple whenever I would like. That will be heaven :) I am so happy for you Ryan and Lynnae! What a beautiful Bitter girl. Now we need to have more boys to pass on the Bitter name ;) I was reading in Moroni, and it said that a Bitter fountain cannot bring forth sweet water. I think that we have enough evidence to say the contrary ;)
I feel really tired. Exhausted. I don't think it has ever been harder for me - other than those trying times in my last area as well. But truly, I am grateful for prayer, and that I can be strengthened both by my own prayers and by the prayers of my loved ones. Thank you so much for your prayers and love.
I had an experience this last week that I would rather share in person. But our investigators ended up not getting baptized Saturday. My heart is full of sorrow for things that have happened to make it so that the most pure and precious people that I love cannot or will not follow the Savior. I know that He loves them. And though it is a delicate matter for me, I also feel peace that is given me by the Spirit about their cases. I know that God will watch over them even though I might not be here to do so.
I love the members who do not go to church. They may not go, but they are good people. I know them well, and our Father knows them perfectly. I have truly been learning the principles of the gospel in the school of the mission field. It has helped me to comprehend gospel principles to a greater level. I feel sorry when others do not understand the scriptures. I have seen countless scriptures and prophecies of these last days come to pass with my service of being here in Panama, which hasn't been too long either.
I joy in the thought of reuniting with all of you again. I will soon rest in peace. For now, I need your prayers to be with me. I know that they will be. I am far from perfect and have another week to work in the vineyard of the Master. I am filled with awe at the mercy and love that our Savior and Father have for me and for all of us. It fills my heart. I know that I am nothing, yet I know that they love me. They have watched over me and taken me by the hand in my service rendered. They have taken care of all of you at home. How blessed we are!
I felt the Spirit very strongly as I read your emails to me. I thank you for them. You may say that I am a strength to you, but you are as equal a strength to me.
My health is well, apart from being drained. I feel good and at peace with my service here. This next week will be sweet. The Spirit has helped me to feel peace at ths time and that I am moving into another etapa of life. It is just another phase. I know that He will help me.
I was able to address some words in Sacrament Meeting yesterday. It was a sweet time. All of my words were given me by the Spirit. I feel as Dad did when he bore his testimony in the Youth Session of Stake Conference.
I am humbled as I am reading in 1 Nephi about their family. I truly have been born of goodly parents and am so blessed to have the family that I do. Thank you all. I feel of your love. I will continue to try my hardest this week to honor our name and to honor our Savior. His example was a perfect one of complete and dedicated service to the end of His life. That alone should be enough for us. Let us do the same.
With all of my love,
Elder Bitter
No comments:
Post a Comment